The Big Green Mod 103 Glenwood

BenH

I've seen mention of this house on HAIF before, but couldn't remember the thread exactly. This is one of the great new houses in town, designed by a University of Houston College of Architecture Professor named Robert Burrow, also of Burrow Studio. Landscaping was designed by Asakura Robertson (sp?). There is an incredible stone wall off to the left side, but I couldn't incorporate that into the composition. Hopefully this one will be on an upcoming home tour.

MeyerResidence-RobertBurrowArchitec.jpg?t=1204661770

I had Robert Burrow for a semester. Good guy, knows his stuff.

It's new, but it's been 99% finished for at least a year. Does anyone know the financial situation on this home that its gone unfinished and unoccupied for so long? Perhaps Burrow's fee bankrupted the owner... who knows.

Here are a few additional shots of this house that I took about a year ago.

408295116_c9693ffe06.jpg

408300193_29ef36b7a5.jpg

408300195_d89a2aff23.jpg

I had Robert Burrow for a semester. Good guy, knows his stuff.

It's new, but it's been 99% finished for at least a year. Does anyone know the financial situation on this home that its gone unfinished and unoccupied for so long? Perhaps Burrow's fee bankrupted the owner... who knows.

Here are a few additional shots of this house that I took about a year ago.

408295116_c9693ffe06.jpg

408300193_29ef36b7a5.jpg

408300195_d89a2aff23.jpg

Great shots.

I think Dr. Meyer lives there now. Last few times I've driven by, there's been a pickup truck in the garage with the door down.

Archived