The Former Randall's Location Near Longwood

mrfootball

FYI - The former Randall's location at Grand and Louetta is now fully leased up, they'll be adding a Planet Fitness and World Market. There's also a new post office going inside the Ace Hardware store.

Cool. I like World Market - don't care about Planet Fitness.

Hopefully Ace will stay in business though. There's usually only about 2 cars out there whenever I drive by, and that's a big space to support on 2 cars an hour...

Cool. I like World Market - don't care about Planet Fitness.

Hopefully Ace will stay in business though. There's usually only about 2 cars out there whenever I drive by, and that's a big space to support on 2 cars an hour...

I got the info from the people at Ace, who needless to say are very excited about having fellow anchors that should bring in more business. They were most excited about the Post Office, though. Which, come to think of it, is a pretty good idea to increase your daily foot traffic.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Looks like something is going in here in a new building by the Bank of America.

Looks like maybe a Chic Fil A or something... Anyone know what it is?

I was at the bank the other day I asked the workmen about what they were building.

Are you ready?

Drum roll please....

Wait for it....

Taco Bell

Aw man... I'd prefer a Chick Fil A, but it's better than another bank or salon at least.

On a side note, I saw an article recently stating that Houston was a major hub for illegal Chinese immigration. I hope this doesn't have anything to do with all the freaking nail salons in the area!!!

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news...=7&cxcat=52

A KFC/Taco Bell???

You have got to be kidding, right?

That has to be the most ludicrous thing they could put up there.

It's the middle of the Lakewood area and there's already a McDonald's across the street and a Sonic next door. How podunk and trashy can they get?

That's just plain disgusting!

Archived