Harris County Jail At 1200 Baker St.

H-Town Man

It looks like you're trying hard to create an argument where there isn't one. A couple of comments:

Umm...read post #17.

I didn't get the sense that LTAWACS wanted to move all of the existing jails. If he did, I didn't take it seriously.

You're blaming the City for the actions of the County? Do you also blame the Democrats for letting Bush invade Iraq? :blink:

I'm blaming them for the fact that, as you said, "nobody wanted it at the time." The city should have gotten that land before it became jail row. I don't think this is really comparable to the Iraq invasion.

• 4 weeks later...
As far as I can tell, the windows of the jail at 701 N. San Jac are completely blacked out! (http://www.hcso.hctx.net/detention/701.asp) So no great views from there.

And I don't think the 1301 Baker jail has windows at all. But the other one might.

Harris County made an effort to make 701 and 1201 Baker look nice, it has to be said.

Not speaking from experience but a friend of mine whos done plenty of time @ 701 told me not all the windows are fake some have small openings you can see out of. He told me he could see Allens landing from his tank.

Edited by T 2 THA C

• 11 years later...
  • The title was changed to Harris County Jail At 1200 Baker St.
  • The title was changed to Harris County Jail At 1200 Baker St.