Van Halen Concert Last Night

Bill

Yes! Outstanding! !! Ok, so some snags, mainly Dave's mike (and his tendency to yell) and mixing in the first couple of songs. One thing I like about the geezer-tours is that on the greatest hits circuit there's no "this next half hour of torture is off our new album...." Geezer's not the right word, shirtless Dave puts most men I know to shame.

Much love in the audience--almost everyone on their feet the whole show. Except now, no pot smoke, no cigarette smoke, no busting into the men's bathroom at the Summit because the women's line is too long, no puking...... sanitized for your 21st century entertainment but a great show. Eddie Van Halen is amazing and I can't believe he isn't paralyzed with arthritis in his hands by now, the stuff he does. And Jr. was great on bass.

On thing I didn't mention that contributed to the show, hell that made the show, is that they seemed geniunely happy to playing together again.

Full disclosure: I'm anti Van Haggar. Only Dave counts.

Edited by crunchtastic