Har.com

KatieDidIt

I hate the new site design. Its over done to say the least. Give me the old faster version. And I totally hate that stupid video with sound every time you go to the homepage. Makes surfing at work hard. I think they got sold a bill of goods by some web designers.

I hate the new site design. Its over done to say the least. Give me the old faster version. And I totally hate that stupid video with sound every time you go to the homepage. Makes surfing at work hard. I think they got sold a bill of goods by some web designers.

It seems way faster to me. And I usually have my volume on mute at work, so no problem for me there.

I don't like it either, mainly because you can't use it at all from Safari. All my bookmarks in Safari are now totally useless. I have to start from scratch on a new browser. Very annoying.

It's not so bad - a little more visual clutter with the new graphics/icons.

The foreclosure search is good ($100k at Tremont Tower!) and the multilingual search is a good start - if they could expand it to the "full" search it would be even better.

At least they added it, nice to see a legitimate way to find foreclosures easily. The site at least looks up to date. The old site was very 1999.

Looks like once you login, everything is the same on the password protected side.

Speaking of logging in.... Have any of you agents had trouble staying logged in even within the new 120 minute limit? Sometimes I'll log in, start a search and it sends a pop up wanting me to log in again. Sometimes multiple times in a row.

flipper

It has happened once or twice, but typically it doesn't boot me until I actually reach 120 minutes of inactivity.

Archived