Bodyshop Or?

foxmulder

A basket hit my car and caused a few deep scratches(no dings) where would be a good place to take it to get it fixed? Pref in or around Pasadena.

Depends on how much you love your car? This is me. If my car was older and already had some or minor scratches I would let it go as is. Reason: It will happen again. This city is so crowded with traffic now and especially for the fact that people for the most part are ruthless in our big city and don't care if they hit it again with a shopping cart. Hence, you will be very disappointed if you pay $ and find a new hit real soon. In fact just owning a new car is a gamble. Seems like everytime I bought a new auto within weeks or a month someone scratches or wrecks in to me. Not bad luck, just ignorant drivers. Ok I am straying but you should find tons of shops in old Pasadena. Better check with BBB prior. Could be stepping into another bad trap. Happy New year! :)

A basket hit my car and caused a few deep scratches(no dings) where would be a good place to take it to get it fixed? Pref in or around Pasadena.

There is a mobile company called Colors on Parade. They will come to YOU in most cases. You can look them up online.

Archived