Phases 3 And 4 Of Shadow Creek Ranch

Timnwendy

I was out for a drive yesterday and decided to check the status of western SCR. I honestly didn't see much signs of change since my last check in April. Eden Cove had very few start-ups since those I saw then. Even stranger, the many empty lots did not have AVAILABLE or SOLD signs in them. I am not sure what Perry is up to here.

I think the developments you refer to are in the Village of Diamond Bay. Here along Biscayne Bay, things are bit different. Creekside Meadow is now completely built out. There are, I think, only two houses not yet sold and one of those is the model. The sales rep told me that Deerwood was looking to purchase lots from another builder further down Biscayne Bay Drive. Silverleaf Glen has been sold out from some time now, and Perry removed their sign months ago. Westin has a few empty lots in Nicole Terrace, but they are building. I see activity in Briarwood Glen, too. I haven't been through Meadow Trails lately, nor the developments down toward 518.

I think the developments you refer to are in the Village of Diamond Bay. Here along Biscayne Bay, things are bit different. Creekside Meadow is now completely built out. There are, I think, only two houses not yet sold and one of those is the model. The sales rep told me that Deerwood was looking to purchase lots from another builder further down Biscayne Bay Drive. Silverleaf Glen has been sold out from some time now, and Perry removed their sign months ago. Westin has a few empty lots in Nicole Terrace, but they are building. I see activity in Briarwood Glen, too. I haven't been through Meadow Trails lately, nor the developments down toward 518.

You have a good point. My observations last weekend were on phase 4 on the far west side, not phase 3, which is the areas you describe.

• 2 weeks later...

I live right off of Kinglsey road and it seems most of the subdivisions nearby are done or close to completion...with the exception of one that has an entrance on Kinglsey (can't remember the name), but they do have some new starts. It's definitly not moving as fast as it once was, but I see a lot of traffic with people looking at homes. from talking to some of the builders and realtors it looks like people are interested, but financing has become an issue.

• The title was changed to Phases 3 And 4 Of Shadow Creek Ranch

Archived