Trump skyscraper investors learning the name isn't carry the Midas touch

money, to at least 20 projects in the U.S. and another half dozen abroad, including buildings in Dubai of the United Arab Emirates and Seoul, South Korea. While in some cities such projects are doing fine, others face slow sales, project delays and cancellations

I thought it was interesting how it came out in court that he's not even involved with some of the projects. In Tampa, for example, the developers paid him $4 million to use his name. I don't know why he's suing -- even if the half-built tower gets demolished because of the bad caissons he still got four million dollars.

Talk about the Art of the Deal.

I thought it was interesting how it came out in court that he's not even involved with some of the projects. In Tampa, for example, the developers paid him $4 million to use his name.

Randall Davis has done this too. Lamesa is developing Sonoma, the condos at Rice Village, but Davis has his name pegged to it because he's built a good reputation.