Southeast Corner Of Fry & Grand Parkway

Well, I have been wondering when the development would start on this plot of land right behind the existing Wells Fargo. I thought Safeway / Randall's owned the land and I have noticed that they have started to stake it out. Here is the link to the sales sheet:

http://www.fidelisrealtypartners.com/prope...esFLIER_001.pdf

For those of you that live in the area - take a look at the traffic counts on the first page. Fry road West of Grand Parkway has less cars that East of Grand Parkway. Those numbers are from 2001 and appear to make the East side more appealing to a retail development. Those numbers are totally wrong - Grand Lakes and Seven Meadows were just getting started at that time and HEB and Home Depot were still fields of grass. Traffic counts on the west side are significantly higher than the East side today.

Any idea who will go in here? Is it going to be something like Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens n things, Babies R Us, etc? Like on Fry and I-10?

It would be awesome if a Best Buy went in here. At least there won't be retail development on the NE Corner - that way we won't have a traffic situation like there is with HEB and Home Depot now.

When considering overall square footage, this development has more than the HEB development.

Looking forward to it!

Edited by GrandLakes

• The title was changed to Southeast Corner Of Fry & Grand Parkway