Halloween Pub Crawl In Montrose

Furious Jam

that's a great idea. you might find several takers on yelp.com, that is, if you don't find many takers here. they had a get together at ginger man the other night that was quite successful. those guys are up for anything and they are planning a late october event which is currently in the planning stages.

keep us posted on how many and who, and what time. unfortunately, halloween is on a wednesday. that counts me out. if you had your "costume pub crawl" on the weekend before halloween, you might get more people to show.

i edited your website address so that it was a working link.

http://bachanon.yelp.com

that's a great idea. you might find several takers on yelp.com, that is, if you don't find many takers here. they had a get together at ginger man the other night that was quite successful. those guys are up for anything and they are planning a late october event which is currently in the planning stages.

keep us posted on how many and who, and what time. unfortunately, halloween is on a wednesday. that counts me out. if you had your "costume pub crawl" on the weekend before halloween, you might get more people to show.

i edited your website address so that it was a working link.

http://bachanon.yelp.com

I did post at Yelp. Thanks for the tip!

We did think about going on the weekend before, but decided against it on a number of factors. Most importantly, we're trying to start a tradition. I think that's hard to do if you're going to always bounce the date around to have it fall on a weekend. Halloween is Halloween, and Halloween needs to be something special in a place like Montrose.

Besides, if someone has to leave the crawl one stop early to get to work the next day, it's not the end of the world. I don't think we're asking people to drink themselves sick either. It's really all about having a place where everyone is free to come for Halloween and get into the spirit.

I did post at Yelp. Thanks for the tip!

We did think about going on the weekend before, but decided against it on a number of factors. Most importantly, we're trying to start a tradition. I think that's hard to do if you're going to always bounce the date around to have it fall on a weekend. Halloween is Halloween, and Halloween needs to be something special in a place like Montrose.

Besides, if someone has to leave the crawl one stop early to get to work the next day, it's not the end of the world. I don't think we're asking people to drink themselves sick either. It's really all about having a place where everyone is free to come for Halloween and get into the spirit.

i agree. i'm thomas d. on yelp, btw. i hoped that they would adopt your event for their late october social, but they seem to want their own event specifically for yelpers. i understand, but it would give me two excuses to come in to town and support two events i think are a good idea at one time.

• The title was changed to Halloween Pub Crawl In Montrose