A better bike ride today...

marmer

Much less depressing bike ride today. I got lots of pictures of interesting buildings, mostly mod houses in the neighborhood just south of MacGregor/UH. And a few funny things. Apologies for the picture quality. These are taken from the saddle of a moving bicycle with a one-megapixel Aiptek pencam. If you keep that in mind, some of them are pretty good, though BenH has nothing to worry about! :) There are 39 pictures, so I just shared the album rather than uploading them all.

Parkwood and Roseneath bike ride

Edit: in the album view, when it gives the default caption "bike" read that to mean "Mod house." I am WAY too lazy to go back and change them all!

Much less depressing bike ride today. I got lots of pictures of interesting buildings, mostly mod houses in the neighborhood just south of MacGregor/UH. And a few funny things. Apologies for the picture quality. These are taken from the saddle of a moving bicycle with a one-megapixel Aiptek pencam. If you keep that in mind, some of them are pretty good, though BenH has nothing to worry about! :) There are 39 pictures, so I just shared the album rather than uploading them all.

Parkwood and Roseneath bike ride

Edit: in the album view, when it gives the default caption "bike" read that to mean "Mod house." I am WAY too lazy to go back and change them all!

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed looking at those. I love to drive down Parkwood.

flipper

Archived