Warehouse Live is not good

Here are my beefs with warehouse live:

1) The ticket price at the Box Office is the same price as Ticketmaster. I am going to Dashboard Confessional and they ticket price on Ticketmaster is $26+$5 fees. I went to Warehouse Live and the ticket price is $31 + gas and time to get there

2) Acoustics are TERRIBLE! I saw Jurrasic 5 and there was so much echo I could barely understand the band. I was standing in the back, maybe it's better in the front???

the ticketprice thing erked me the most... What happened to sticking it to Ticketmaster by going to the box office.... Meridian is that way!

I went there a few months ago and I thought it was rather cool (aside from the punk rockers which were TRYING to get past me), the acoustics weren't amazing, but was acceptable, and I kinda' wished the stage was a bit higher so you can see it from the back.

Oh yeah, they also need another bar. Aside from that I really had no complaints about warehouse live. To me, the ticket prices are irrelevant if you want to see particular act.

i love the size and look of the place - seeing some of the shows i've seen over the past year, its nice seeing a 2,000 person show sold out in there. that being said, i have also had the same complaints about the bar and the sound, depending on who is playing. it seems when the place is sold out, the sound it pretty good (deadens on everyone's ears). Otherwise, it comes across as being too loud and almost like if you were playing in, well, a warehouse or hangar. And I like loud, but it shouldn't just sound loud because the volume is turned up - sort of like blasting the stereo in your car sometimes just doesn't sound good.

i like that we now have a number of music venues now, just wish they were all a little bit closer, but i can't complain really - between meridian, warehouse, verizon, and even number's/ walter's for the really small ones and the toyota center for the monster shows, everything is pretty much in a 5 mile radius.

I saw Jurrasic 5 there and the treble and echo was just awful. I recently saw Mat Kearney at Merdian - now the sound there is phenomenal.

I think I was just pissed that they told me they "dont' charge any fee's if you buy at the box office" and when I get there they just inflate the ticket price over ticketmaster. Mostly, I'm just warning people to not go to the box office - especially because it's only open MWF 12-6 because you wont' save a penny. I used to always go to the venue to buy prices without the fees (and you can still do that at Meridian) but it won't work for Warehouse Live.