Seeking Architect Referrals

Hi,

I'm new. My name is Kevin and I live in the Heights. I want to put a new building on my lot, and I'm trying to find an Architect to work with. I have a double lot with a bungalow in front and now I want to add a steel and concrete type house in the back. I have seen some cool houses in Rice Miltary that appear to be constructed of this material, but I have not yet been able to find the name of a good Architect to help me plan this project.

What I want is a small footprint and 3-4 stories tall (kinda like the Lawyers new addition on west side of Heights Blvd btwn fifth and sixth streets).

Any referals are welcome.

Thanks, Kevin

Hi,

I'm new. My name is Kevin and I live in the Heights. I want to put a new building on my lot, and I'm trying to find an Architect to work with. I have a double lot with a bungalow in front and now I want to add a steel and concrete type house in the back. I have seen some cool houses in Rice Miltary that appear to be constructed of this material, but I have not yet been able to find the name of a good Architect to help me plan this project.

What I want is a small footprint and 3-4 stories tall (kinda like the Lawyers new addition on west side of Heights Blvd btwn fifth and sixth streets).

Any referals are welcome.

Thanks, Kevin

Rogers and Labarthe Architects (RLA), Houston, Texas, USA

John W. Rogers, AIA; Suzanne Labarthe, AIA

2017 West Gray #7

Houston, Texas 77019 USA

Voice Phone: (713) 522-8805

Fax Phone: (713) 527-9040

Heights Residents

Natalye Appel + Associates

http://www.appelarchitects.com/

Did my building...... they are outstanding.