Cleaning Foreclosed Homes

spikey2

My neighbor asked me a question I could not answer.

With the rise of foreclosed homes in the Houston area , how would someone start a business to bid on cleaning those homes left trashed when the previous owners leave.

I checked with several friends in cleaning business, but none had every engaged in this form of cleaning before. I know someone here has the answer(s)

What you might want to do, is go online and sign up to recieve the list of foreclosed or soon to be foreclosed houses and once they have foreclosed you can drive to the location and see the general bank info. posted on the front doors and front window, showing WHO the bank is, or WHO you can contact if interested in the house. I would call and ask the person dealing witht he house if they need your services and set up a meeting.

Edited by TJones

With the rise of foreclosed homes in the Houston area , how would someone start a business to bid on cleaning those homes left trashed when the previous owners leave.

I checked with several friends in cleaning business, but none had every engaged in this form of cleaning before. I know someone here has the answer(s)

You might talk to a fluffy bunny that specializes in foreclosures to see if they have any suggestions.

• 5 weeks later...

My friend has a cleaning company and she gets a lot of foreclosed homes. She recommend to talk to realtors in your area and buy them cookies along the way.