Less than month..

halo3.jpg

I'm tired of the same fights in the same threads that never end. So now for something completely different.. one almost guaranteed to result in no fights ( and maybe no conversation either.. we'll see )

Who all is psyched and geared up for HALO 3 to be released Sept 25th ?

Who has pre-ordered the game ?

Who all is a regular on bungie.net and regularly keeps up with every update and morsel of goodness they drop for us ?

What new aspects, weapons, maps, equipment, vehicles, etc of H3 are you looking forward to, or are leary of ?

Who still is a regular on H2 Live ?

When H3 comes out, will it cut into your other computer time... including Haif ?

We only have a month left.. so lets discuss and get ourselves worked up into a mad frenzy of excitement over the ultimate finale to the best console game series ever. Period.

halo3.jpgI'm tired of the same fights in the same threads that never end. So now for something completely different.. one almost guaranteed to result in no fights ( and maybe no conversation either.. we'll see )___________________________________________________________________________Who all is psyched and geared up for HALO 3 to be released Sept 25th ?
This game is complete crap!. . .Okay begin fighting! :lol:

I have played Halo, and only enjoy multiplayer aspect. . . I don't care for the single player campaign.

You should change the topic, I thought this was about the Hummer H3.

This game is complete crap!. . .Okay begin fighting! :lol: Okay, I have played Halo, and only enjoy multiplayer aspect. . . I don't care for the single player campaign.You should change the topic, I thought this was about the Hummer H3.

You have dashed my dream of a thread utopia, free of fighting and harsh words.

Oh well.

Campaign got better in 2 and will be even better in 3...

What makes the game is the multiplayer over Live though... I still get in 2-4 hrs a week, and 2 was released in 2004.

.........um yeah.. i have no idea how to change the topic headline.. sorry...

plus.. Hummers wouldn't be under the computer / tech section.

Looking forward to Halo 3. I already have it preordered a local game stop. Actually a new 360 owner and been playin it almost every day. I am a long time gamer and was a little recultant to pick one up until recently. Not sure what i was thinking..

I got my 360 back in May..

I'm both a Halo and Guitar Hero fiend.

The first console I ever bought was the Xbox, when Halo 2 came out, once i had moved back home from college and didn't have roomie's console and Halo CE to keep me entertained..

But yeah, with some sort of preview or tidbit coming out every week at bungie.net or IGN.. its definitely been a fun summer just taking in the build-up.

I'm also a RedvsBlue fan... so I'm really looking forward to all the user videos and animations that will result from H3's new game capture feature.

I got to play the beta...and Halo 3 is going to make Halo 2 look like a joke. One day the server was acting up so we decided to play H2...It was crazy how much the graphics and gameplay had improved. Especially considering how much I played Halo 2.

I got to play the beta...and Halo 3 is going to make Halo 2 look like a joke. One day the server was acting up so we decided to play H2...It was crazy how much the graphics and gameplay had improved. Especially considering how much I played Halo 2.

Good to hear.

Though i'll be somewhat sad and miss several of the Halo2 maps. Maybe oneday they'll revamp some of the H2 maps and release them for H3.

Archived