Brair Forest Lofts: Multifamily At 13202 Briar Forest Dr.

sttombiz

I was driving by yesterday and saw a sign for a 'variance' on the apartment complex at Briar Forest and Kirkwood or Briar Forest and Wilcrest. Forget which.

What's going on here?

Are these not one of the complexes that had so many problems after Katrina? Didn't Matress Mack want to buy them?

• Like 1

I was driving by yesterday and saw a sign for a 'variance' on the apartment complex at Briar Forest and Kirkwood or Briar Forest and Wilcrest. Forget which.

What's going on here?

Are these not one of the complexes that had so many problems after Katrina? Didn't Matress Mack want to buy them?

I hope he purges the whole places of them. Actually, if they would just get rid of the FOOD TOWN at Briar Forest and Wilcrest many would move because they couldn't walk to a cheap store. Don't get me wrong, the area was never "great," but it certainly wasn't dangerous and people weren't killing each other.

Edited by KatieDidIt

What's going on here?

I saw that sign today. That apartment complex has recently been refurbished, but I'm not sure how "nice" it really is.

I hope he purges the whole places of them. Actually, if they would just get rid of the FOOD TOWN at Briar Forest and Wilcrest many would move because they couldn't walk to a cheap store. Don't get me wrong, the area was never "great," but it certainly wasn't dangerous and people weren't killing each other.

Ironically, the trend in other parts of town seems to be developing neighborhoods that encourage people to be able to walk to nearby stores and other retail, cheap or otherwise. Maybe Briar Forest and Wilcrest is ahead of the curve!

• The title was changed to Brair Forest Lofts: Multifamily At 13202 Briar Forest Dr.