I-45 Improvement Plans Cause A Stir

And with all due respect, that Blog is nothing more than recycled news.

I respectfully disagree, but it really doesn't matter anyway. I just like to hear differing opinions on local news. I also like www.bloghouston.net with the pointed remarks by Kevin Whited and Anne Linehan. My favorite for world news blogs is www.littlegreenfootballs.com.

HA-HA! Yeah, right, tell that to Peter Jennings, Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather or maybe the Houston Chronicle. That line got blurred a LOOOOONG time ago. The "gatekeepers" of the media outlets are really the ones who decide what qualifies as NEWS these days. But, hey, there I go, right off-topic again......

• 1 month later...
I respectfully disagree, but it really doesn't matter anyway. I just like to hear differing opinions on local news. I also like www.bloghouston.net with the pointed remarks by Kevin Whited and Anne Linehan. My favorite for world news blogs is www.littlegreenfootballs.com.

Thanks for the shout!

I respectfully disagree as well.

Yes, Kuffner frequently posts "old" news, but his editorial selection and commentary reflect a definite perspective, and it's that value-added perspective that's original.

Likewise, we have a perspective and editorial focus at blogHOUSTON that makes the entire package original.

We have a dearth of intelligent printed commentary in this town. The Chronicle is pitiful, and the Press is tired. Blogs and forums like this one help take up the slack.