New Restaurants In Missouri City

ProHouston

Does anyone know what is being built out in the new strip center in front of LA Fitness on Hwy 6 @ Riverstone? It is on the opposite side of the center from the new Schlotsky's. It looks to be a restaurant b/c it has a covered porch area.

• 2 months later...

New York Pizzeria has opened up in the same strip mall opposite Schlotsky's. It is much larger than the one located in Sugar Land. (Near New Territory)

The old Krispy Kreme restaurant is also currently being renovated to an Arby's. I also saw in the latest Mo City city council agenda, the old Applebee's restaurant is being renovated to a Buffalo Wild Wings. It's nice to see the empty retail being filled...

Are they planning on shutting down the current Mo City Walmart if they build the new one down by Sienna? That would be difficult place to redevelop...

New York Pizzeria has opened up in the same strip mall opposite Schlotsky's. It is much larger than the one located in Sugar Land. (Near New Territory)

The old Krispy Kreme restaurant is also currently being renovated to an Arby's. I also saw in the latest Mo City city council agenda, the old Applebee's restaurant is being renovated to a Buffalo Wild Wings. It's nice to see the empty retail being filled...

Are they planning on shutting down the current Mo City Walmart if they build the new one down by Sienna? That would be difficult place to redevelop...

I doubt they'd close the MoCity Wal-Mart, it is always packed and caters to all of First Colony. The next closest Wal-Mart is at Hwy6 & Hwy 90.

I wish they could fill in the Walgreens that just bolted from Colonial Lake & Hwy 6 but I'm happy to hear that the others are being filled in. For the life of me I can't understand why they're building the strip center behind that empty Walgreens, nor why it's taking so long. That's a bad business proposition if you ask me.

Is there still an Olive Garden coming up at HI-6 and Colonial Lakes? Read that on here awhile back, but don't see anything being done on that lot. I thought I also read something about a Fuddruckers in the area...any truth to that?

I reported the Olive Garden that is to be included in a huge development at that intersection that includes a retirement complex and small business condo park. However, I've heard nothing on this since that report.

I haven't heard of the Fuddruckers report, though that would be welcome. It's a pretty good trek to the Fountains, even though I really like that location.

The Fuddruckers was supposed to be built in front of the LA Fitness. I have since read on one of the city's permitting sites, that the project has been closed. I didn't see any reason, but I would assume it was funding. I think that restaurant would do well in Mo City, especially since the closest one is in Stafford.

• The title was changed to New Restaurants In Missouri City

Archived