Steve Francis Back To Houston

emirate25

If they are winning, everyone will be happy. Look at their depth:

James/Alston/Brooks

T-Mac/Francis/Head

Battier/Bonzi/Snyder

Scola/Hayes/Landry

Yao/Deke/Butler

Amazing... I would trade Alston though. We could get a good second round pick for him.

If they are winning, everyone will be happy. Look at their depth:

James/Alston/Brooks

T-Mac/Francis/Head

Battier/Bonzi/Snyder

Scola/Hayes/Landry

Yao/Deke/Butler

Amazing... I would trade Alston though. We could get a good second round pick for him.

Actually, Francis will be the starting point guard. That means now that you have Francis PG, T-Mac SG, Battier SF, Scola PF, and Yao Center, plus all that depth you mentioned on the bench. Man, that's wild!

All good NBA players are ball hogs.

Tim Duncan

Robert Horry

both, NOT Ballhawgs ! ! ! Count the rings my man, count the rings !

...and TMac is NOT a Ballhawg either, he is too busy holding his back ! LOL!

MJ was a ball hog...count the rings. Robert Horry? He was a role player. I'll give you Tim Duncan though.

I wouldn't call MJ even CLOSE to being a BallHawg. If I have Wilt Chamberlin, Hakeem Olajuwon, Majic Johnson, Larry Bird, and MJ, on the same team, one of those other guys BETTER dish it to Michael for the shot or they are gonna be riding the BENCH !

btw..we are talking about each player in his PRIME also.

Francis did avg 6.4 APG during his time here in Houston w/out the caliber of players the Rockets have now - YAO who was a rookie & Soph. I was watching video of Francis and think that his penetration skills will help very much. Hopefully as stated above he can coexist with the rest of the Rockets and realize this is YAO and T-macs team. Its funny because I always wondered if there was a chance he would ever play for the Rockets again.

I agree, he looks happy, but he looks like he's aged 15 years since last time he was here. Welcome Home Stevie !

yeah, i thought the same thing, hopefully he has matured and realize that this is still tmac and yao's team....hopefully he comes off the bench and wins the 6th man award

• The title was changed to Steve Francis Back To Houston

Archived