Apartment Recommendations Off Highway 290?

hbcu

I know someone who has to move back to Houston but wants be closer to 290 instead of several miles away. Outside of the Broadstone at Barker Cypress off Barker Cypress and 290, what other luxury apartment complexes close to 290 would be great to live in?

To make life easier for you...the complex off Huffmeister is tax credit so I know that's ruled out and the complexes off Highway 6 and 290 have their own issues.

I'm assuming you are only interested in the 290 area that is beyond Beltway 8. There are some good apartments at West Rd and 290, and at Jones and 290. If you want to go further out, there are some nice apartments at the front of the Coles Crossing subdivision at 290 and Barker Cypress.

I'm assuming you are only interested in the 290 area that is beyond Beltway 8. There are some good apartments at West Rd and 290, and at Jones and 290. If you want to go further out, there are some nice apartments at the front of the Coles Crossing subdivision at 290 and Barker Cypress.

Stone Canyon Apartments just east of West Rd on Jones, is great. Lived there for many years...nice, good value.

• The title was changed to Apartment Recommendations Off Highway 290?

Archived