Some Houston Pics (12-28-04)

UrbaNerd

Well, a friend and I suddenly decided to go to midtown and stuff, to take some pics, since we were bored 9after christmas) so, here are a few of the pics!

(these 7 were taken with a disposable camera, lol- I have to get a digital one soon :))

Calais Midtown:

dtcalais0ka.jpg

UT Medical Sciences Building:

dtcooltmcbldg4bh.jpg

The two former Enron buildings:

dt2towers8ya.jpg

Light Rail:

dtrail7zc.jpg

Midtown Park&Tech Center:

dtmidtownpark6bc.jpg

Lofts in Midtown:

dtmidtowntower6do.jpg

Post Midtown:

dtpostmidtown2nt.jpg

You must be DuskTrooper from skyscrapercity.com?
Yes, I am, and I am the same one from Simtropolis.com (A Simcity 4 site)

I was almost about to ask the same question, noting the similarities between the same thread in SSC and HAIF. Well, enough of that. Nice pics, UrbaNerd. Too bad about the METRORail pic though.

^^

Yeah, I had to cut the people out of the rail pic to protect their identities. (except for the driver)

Nice pics. It always surprises me how god Houston Looks in the Pictures but in reality it looks so much diffrent. But Houston does have some very nice areas that are fun to visit and just look at.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics. It always surprises me how god Houston Looks in the Pictures but in reality it looks so much diffrent. But Houston does have some very nice areas that are fun to visit and just look at.

Thanks for sharing.

IMO, areas shown in the pics actually look better in reality since, after all, these are low-res pics taken with a disposable camera without usual modifications you find in brochures etc. Cm'on! Houston isnt so bad to look good only in pictures!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived