Looking For Townhome/Patio Home Near Medical Center

infojunkie

Hi,

I am currently living in an older townhome (built in the 60s) near the medical center, I am looking to buy a newer townhome/patio home in the same vincinity. Any recommendations? My budget is up to $250K. I've looked at Park@Main and was not impressed, besides, I heard compliants about Khovnanian Homes. The homes in Contemporary Plaza looks really cheap. For some reason, there are many of them for sale. Anyone knows why?

Infojunkie

Hi,

I am currently living in an older townhome (built in the 60s) near the medical center, I am looking to buy a newer townhome/patio home in the same vincinity. Any recommendations? My budget is up to $250K. I've looked at Park@Main and was not impressed, besides, I heard compliants about Khovnanian Homes. The homes in Contemporary Plaza looks really cheap. For some reason, there are many of them for sale. Anyone knows why?

Infojunkie

I can't answer your specific questions since I live in the Heights....but here is a good search place where you can search for location, price, etc...

http://www.urbanliving.com/homefinder.cfm?st=m

The homes in Contemporary Plaza looks really cheap. For some reason, there are many of them for sale. Anyone knows why?

The last time I drove through there, I saw a grotesquely fat black hooker wearing camoflauge spandex standing around looking for a john. There are some really crappy apartments back there that cause the townhome owners some problems. To make matters worse, some of them are poorly designed, with tandem garages.

The last time I drove through there, I saw a grotesquely fat black hooker wearing camoflauge spandex standing around looking for a john. There are some really crappy apartments back there that cause the townhome owners some problems. To make matters worse, some of them are poorly designed, with tandem garages.

Yummmm...where's this Contemporary Plaza again? ;)

Seriously, though...what is Contemporary Plaza?

I had a listing on Link Valley that closed about 3 hours ago. It was on the market for 7 days and had multiple good offers. Obviously there are people that want to live there.

Yep. This is true. And it is also true there are people that don't want to live there, at least at that price.

I looked at some houses at Lake Pointe (Lake at 610), they are pretty nice, but pricey. I also looked at some townhomes in city of Bellaire, they are older and pricey as well. I might have to look to the suburbs, like Sugar Land.

• 3 weeks later...

Would a grotesquely fat white hooker wearing camoflauge spandex been more of an asset to the neighborhood?

Well maybe. If she was sporting a mullet, had a few teeth missing and a hint of a mustache on her upper lip area....my is it getting warm in here? :lol:

• The title was changed to Looking For Townhome/Patio Home Near Medical Center

Archived