cell phone tower help

pachanga

a t-mobile is going up right next to a fast food restaurant i own....i wasn't aware until the protest period was over. does anyone have any experience with this? i need some help.

<cough>NIMBY!<cough>

Chances are it isn't owned by T-Mobile. Cell phone towers are usually owned by a tower company like Crown Castle and then several mobile phone and other communication companies will lease space on the tower.

If you missed the public comment period, I'm not sure what can be done to stop it.

I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway. Most people complain that there aren't enough towers.

*cymbal crash*

actually from what i've heard and read, if you want to try to fight this, you're going to spend more on time and lawyers than it's worth, unless you can prove the tower is going to be of financial detriment to you. even if you can, you may also have to prove that your detriment outweighs the benefit to the public.

i'm no lawyer, i just heard or read this same conversation more than once... cell towers and wind turbines... you'd think they were strip clubs. ;)

Archived