Buffalo Spurway

Guest PhD

Houston only has 2 routes to The West Side. Besides a highway along Braes Bayou I think we need another connector. Beside extending The Westpark Tollway they could extend The Katy Tollway into Downtown. There are plans to extedn The Westpark.

I want to talk about another route into Downtown. Memorial Dr. and Allen Pkwy led you into Downtown but Alled stops at Shepard. There should be a highway along Buffalo Bayou the would end at 610 It might have to cut through The Arberetoum. What'd happen they could either extend Allen Parkway,repave,and widen it. The could repave and widen Memorial. Use Memorial for one way and Allen for another. Build lanes in the space beside both Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive. Build a new highway over the bayou. That or tear down Memorial and Allen Parkway completley and buils a big new highway.

It could help. I don't know if 1-10 backs up but The Souhwest Fwy does. It has the advantage of taking ppl directly into Downtown.

It's the same person.

Duplicate accounts is a violation of the HAIF Terms of Service.

User Plastic has been deleted.

User PhD has been deleted.

The computer used to register both accounts has been banned.

This thread is closed.

• The topic was unlocked