Catch me up my sciFi brethren

houstonmacbro

I don't often get a chance to watch television much due to work and class, but I do torrent a few shows but don't always catch ALL the episodes. Just now catching up on seasons 3 of Numb3rs and Medium. I have a couple of questions...

Numb3rs

What happened to the psychologist? Don't remember her name on the show or in real life (I think her last name started with a K). Anyhow, it seems they have a new chick that replaced her... Kind of a non-look-alike with long hair, olive complexion.

Did they write the other chick out?

Heroes

Was David Eccleston (first Doctor who in the renewed 2005 season) originally in Heroes or did he recently join mid-season.

Medium

Is it just me or are they taking more of a Star trek approach to Allison Dubois' powers this season. Seems that they are writing more interesting plot lines. I just watched an episode that took her into the past and into the future all in the same episode. I vaguely recall seeing that same plotline in Star Trek one season where Picard was moving back and forth through time. I know that the producer (Echevarria worked on STNG and other Trek shows) and I even spotted 'Chikotay' in one of the Medium episodes as a priest.

The 4400

While I am not anti-Heroes, I still prefer The 4400. When is it coming back!!!!!???!!!!

Edited by houstonmacbro

Numb3rs - she moved to take a job in Washington. Not sure if she's written completely off or not but the new hot chick is someone the character Don Epps trained in the Academy and is now dating on the show.

Heroes - he came on mid season as the 'invisible man' who trained Peter Petrelli to control his powers.

Can't help on the others...only watch these two of the four.

Numb3rs - she moved to take a job in Washington. Not sure if she's written completely off or not but the new hot chick is someone the character Don Epps trained in the Academy and is now dating on the show.

Heroes - he came on mid season as the 'invisible man' who trained Peter Petrelli to control his powers.

Can't help on the others...only watch these two of the four.

That helped big time!