Mammas

To all the mothers and mothers to be-----

I hope you all had a nice mothers day and thanks.......

Thanks for sacrificing your nice shapely figures----

Thanks for tolerating the harmonal imbalance----

Thanks for caring-----

Thanks for putting up without being able to see your own feet, let alone tie your own shoes for months-----

Thanks for carrying around what can sometimes be an uncomfortable extra weight----

Thanks for the nurishment you provided----

All to bring us-human kind- into the world!

Wow. In my best mom voice I say "What a very good boy you are!"

Yeah, I spent many MANY hours working on scanning those photos. It unfortunate that the quality of the

could not be higher, but the DVD I made for her really shows it off beautifully.

Yeah, I spent many MANY hours working on scanning those photos. It unfortunate that the quality of the
could not be higher, but the DVD I made for her really shows it off beautifully.

i'm sure it would have been better if you had 2 dads. they would have paid for you to host it somewhere else. ;)

My son is a teenager, and the presents I sometimes get are ones that he would buy for himself. Like CDs he can download onto his Zune, DVDs we both like, etc. For mother's day I got a book on South Park philosophy -- which I like -- and which he says he wants to read when I'm done. He's a great kid, but he doesn't hide his secondary motives!

i'm sure it would have been better if you had 2 dads. they would have paid for you to host it somewhere else. ;)

Uh, I am 27 man, I don't rely on her for money, I moved out of the house and supported myself when I was 18.

Come up with a better joke next time. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind the topic I was refering to is about "ADOPTION". I am not adopted.

Kids that get adopted are either from young mothers that don't want them, junkie parents, or from other poorer countries etc . . .

Don't make stupid remarks about BIOLOGICAL children that don't make sense Musicman.

Uh, I am 27 man, I don't rely on her for money, I moved out of the house and supported myself when I was 18.

Come up with a better joke next time. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind the topic I was refering to is about "ADOPTION". I am not adopted.

Kids that get adopted are either from young mothers that don't want them, junkie parents, or from other poorer countries etc . . .

Don't make stupid remarks about BIOLOGICAL children that don't make sense Musicman.

i think my point regarding your sexist comments has been made. ;) I'd hope you feel that adoptive parents can be just a great as biological ones.

For my mom, i got her some Tumi luggage, to complement my brothers gift to her, an all expense paid trip to Alaska with his wife.

For my wife, i secretly flew in her parents from Ethiopia. They are here until the end of the month. ;)

Even though these are nice gifts, they still do not convey, fully, the love and gratitude i have for my mom for bringing me into the world and for my wife bringing our boys into the world :D

Even though these are nice gifts, they still do not convey, fully, the love and gratitude i have for my mom for bringing me into the world and for my wife bringing our boys into the world :D

I agree, I know mom's love those little homemade gift item's. I remember in school I made my mom an ash tray back in the day.

What were they trying to teach kids back then anyways!

What software did you use to edit with?

Adobe Premiere Elements

I actually had to remove effects to allow Youtube to accept a low quality 320 X 240 file size.

The audio is a bit out of sync too and the transition from black to white was more dramatic.

The DVD version is the original cut.

This was just done with photos, I have use APE for a Walt Disney World video that has similar effects from the TV show "24".

seconded. i can do the ken burns on my mac, but how did you do the boxes

Unlike Windows Movie Maker, Roxio Video Wave, or Pinnacle Studio, you only get a single video timeline.

Adobe Premiere, (and I think Ulead too) give you multiple video tracks.

Each picture was cropped and timed to fade in per the beat of the music.

The affect ties the music and photos together as if they were meant to be there, instead of a moving pictures with background music just playing.

Archived