A&E's Flip this House Atlanta (Sam Leccima) SCAM

That is awesome and VERY funny. I always thought that guy seemed a little amaturish to be as successful as he claimed to be... now I feel better about myself! Ha!

Agree also about those San Antonio thugs, not sure if they're really scamming people, but something has to be up there, too.

turns out it is about as real as a lot of the other reality shows today.

still somewhat entertaining though. it was curious how the buyer always shows up on the first day the house is listed.

it was so blatant, you had to know it was just a setup for tv.

I always liked Richard Davis better. His new show, The Real Deal, is on TLC.

plus he is sueing A&E.

I'm very glad that Sam got caught, I share the same suspicion's of the San Antonio crew. I have completed and sold three flips two of which were rehabs of a rehab where the prior investor/flipper ran out of money and couldn't complete or sell prior to foreclosure.

I do wish one day though to be like Flipper where I can purchase a home that needs lots of help, gut the inside, move walls and plumbing, and put it all back together and sell to a happy home buyer.

Thanks,

Scharpe St Guy

If reality television was actually real, MTV and MTV2 would have to go back to showing videos.

I wonder if some day soon there will be federal probe leading to regulations like the one into game shows back in the 50's.

If reality television was actually real, MTV and MTV2 would have to go back to showing videos.

I wonder if some day soon there will be federal probe leading to regulations like the one into game shows back in the 50's.

You are right on the money there!

These people are the "Miss Cleo" of the house flipping world :lol::lol:

I share the same suspicion's of the San Antonio crew.

Yeah...them being able to sell the "cat house" for $170k when they said the comps put it at $130k made me wonder. I'd love to see those pricks thrown in jail.

What happened to the hotties up in the northeast? I've only seen them on one show.

Archived