Lake Pointe At Highway 59 & Highway 6

DORTEGA005

Does anybody know what they are starting to construct on 59 and 6? Is that Whole Foods or part of the strip?

I would assume that it is Whole Foods. It is supposed to open this fall, that building seems to be at the right stage of construction assuming a Fall opening.

Why? It doesn't answer the original poster's question of whether the Whole Foods is going up, or just the strip center right now.

Jeebus, DORTEGA005 asked this:

Does anybody know what they are starting to construct on 59 and 6? Is that Whole Foods or part of the strip?

I said read this.

If you actually spent the time reading that thread, it answered the question. :rolleyes:

According to an article in the Austin Americam Statesman today, Whole Foods signed 9 leases this year-one in Houston and one in Sugar Land.
Look for a Sugarland Whole Foods some time in 2007. It'll be about 55,000 square feet!

And look for an 80,000 sq foot Galleria area Whole Foods on San Felipe and Post Oak in late 2008, early 2009

Maybe I will be more specific next time and just answer his question, since Jeebus can't read the topic title I linked, Whole Foods In Sugar Land?. DORTEGA005, that is a Whole Foods grocery store being built on Highway 6 and 59. Just because that topic does not clearly say:

"A Whole Foods is being built on the corner of Highway 6 and 59 and the construction you see if not a strip center"

Jeebus decide to comment back with yet another useless remark.

I am sorry Jeebus assumed you were not able to deduce the answer and insulted your intelligence. I am sure you were able to understand the topic perfectly.

This poster already knew what your post referenced. What they want to know is which of the two following structures did they see physically under construction:

1. The strip center next to the Whole Foods OR,

2. The Whole Foods next to the strip center.

Again, the article you referenced answers neither.

This poster already knew what your post referenced.

Really, where? :rolleyes: All I see is a question. . . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What they want to know is which of the two following structures did they see physically under construction:

I answered the question directly this time, so move on to the next post.

It is a Whole Foods, not a strip center. <_<

Puma, you're just digging a hole too deep to climb out of. Dortega simply wanted to know which of the following structures he/she saw physically under construction: the Whole Foods anchor, or the attached strip center.

Here's an illustration to help you:

526dnw6.jpg

And here an un-alterered version that might help Dortega:

4m31puu.jpg

And here is the source: LakePointe - Sugar Land (.pdf file)

And I answered that the construction you are seeing is the Whole Foods (3rd time now) . . . it's like my answer does not matter to you for some reason. <_<

I work in Sugarland, so I see it each day when I drive to work.

So good job with the .pdf, you want a cookie for that accomplishment? :rolleyes:

I did not need a .pdf to give him an answer, it is Whole Foods.

It's unfortunate that it will block the view of fluor's complex back there. it's so european looking.

If they are trying to develop anything into a high density project, it will logically consist of multiple story buildings. In the case of the Whole Foods, this is a better option for your "viewing" concerns, than say another 4 or 5 story residental mid-rise, which would obstruct it even more.

Regarding the parking lots, ya, it is the exact opposite of a proper a true high density project, as it shares some traits of suburban strip centers. I don't care for those either.

Okay Puma, I'll bite - but just for you:

You say:

And I answered that the construction you are seeing is the Whole Foods (3rd time now)

But previously you said:

I said read this.

If you actually spent the time reading that thread, it answered the question.

Well, I did read the thread (before my first reply to you), in which I found no where (including the non-working Chronicle link) did it say which is currently being built: the Whole Foods, or the adjoining strip center.

To which you finally said:

It is a Whole Foods, not a strip center. <_<

So not for 3rd time Puma, but for the first time - in three posts. Unfortunately, you were so worked up with insulting me, that you really didn't make it clear to anyone that you yourself have physically seen the construction, so the above quoted post really didn't make much more sense than this first one of yours in this thread:

In which you, for whatever reason were too good to say what you said in your fourth post:
And I answered that the construction you are seeing is the Whole Foods.. I work in Sugarland, so I see it each day when I drive to work.

So why didn't you just say that in your first post, instead of linking a thread that didn't have the answer in it? See if you can answer that without insulting me this time.

Edited by Jeebus

So why didn't you just say that in your first post, instead of linking a thread that didn't have the answer in it?

And miss out having you troll my posts. . . :rolleyes:

If I were only fortunate enough. . . I am done with this thread. . .post away Jeebus.

• The title was changed to Lake Pointe At Highway 59 & Highway 6