Sharpton a Bigot?

AJXterra

Quanell got busted for pot, then not too long after that his brother was killed in a drug deal gone bad, and THAT is supposedly what changed his life.

BTW, you guys and your club "memories" are horrible, The place with the pool tables was called The Ballroom and it was around for about 5 years, I wouldn't call that "fizzling out quick" here in Houston, and they didn't have live bands. Live Bait was on Richmond and IT is now an ALL NUDE strip club, next to some condos. The only Bar that KINDA faced Greenbriar would have been 8.0s.

I was just guessing, there have been soooooo many places opening and closing in Houston over the decades its tough recalling names. etc. Which reminds me there was also the Shark Club right? across from The Ballroom. I think a great idea would be to advertise a club reading NO NUDITY! EVERYONE IS COMPLETELY DRESSED! :lol:

Ps, the KHOU report stated Quannel was turned around only after seeing Louis Farrakhan do a show. Not from a death in the family. In all honesty I would like to add I bet if I met Quannel by himself he would be a totally different person. Cameras and a crowd can change a person. I kidded about his acting but I really think he would be resonable if you ran into him at the Dentist office or something. He might be a good guy really. Have I lost it. :wacko:

As far as brother Quanell, I would bet against you. He believes his twisted teachings. The Whiteman is the Devil to him, doesn't matter where you met him, he would look upon you with mistrust. He would do right to mistrust me, because I wouldn't trust that bag of dung as far as I could throw him. He has had a tough growing up, and someone has brainwashed him, because he was willing to listen to someone who wanted to place blame on someone other than themselves also. So, Farrahkan got into his brain, but as you see, Farrahkan has yet to acknowledge the brother Quannell, because brother Quannell is still stuck with an "X", because Farrahkan has not found brother Quannell "worthy" yet of giving him his "TRUE" Islamic name.

the bar i'm talking about didn't kinda face greenbriar, it faced greenbriar! and yes they had bands. i don't know about pool tables, maybe one. i believe their was a little patio out back. i just did a quick search

Live Bait

3743 Greenbriar Drive

Houston, TX 77098

look like my memory is doing fine!

I will agree with you that that is where Live Bait is now, that used to be 8.0s though. This NEW live bait is next to that maggie moo's creamery ?

OMG 8.0's! What a throwback!! :)

IMHO, the reason Sharpton feels the way he does about Romney isn't based in hatred; most Protestants do not believe Mormons are Christians...but then, most Protestants don't believe Catholics are, either... :lol: *

*not my personal view

As far as brother Quanell, I would bet against you. He believes his twisted teachings. The Whiteman is the Devil to him, doesn't matter where you met him, he would look upon you with mistrust. He would do right to mistrust me, because I wouldn't trust that bag of dung as far as I could throw him. He has had a tough growing up, and someone has brainwashed him, because he was willing to listen to someone who wanted to place blame on someone other than themselves also. So, Farrahkan got into his brain, but as you see, Farrahkan has yet to acknowledge the brother Quannell, because brother Quannell is still stuck with an "X", because Farrahkan has not found brother Quannell "worthy" yet of giving him his "TRUE" Islamic name.

I'll never forget that time Quannel compared himself to a popular soft drink, he said "

I'm just like Dr Pepper, so well liked but so misunderstood".

Classic... I almost cracked a rib. :blink:

OMG 8.0's! What a throwback!! :)

IMHO, the reason Sharpton feels the way he does about Romney isn't based in hatred; most Protestants do not believe Mormons are Christians...but then, most Protestants don't believe Catholics are, either... :lol: *

*not my personal view

Everything Sharpton does is based in bigotry.

On a related note, Time and CNN have a couple articles on Mitt Romney and him being Mormon.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...1619552,00.html

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...19212-1,00.html

There is some obvious bias in the first article. Nothing glaring but pretty obvious.

Archived