in case my car breaks down and is stuck in the shop

WHAT are my alternatives for commuting to Houston for work? :)

Yes..I have a Doomsday Scenario that I might have to face one day.

Can anyone advise me on the best car rental (not the ones near Bush Intercontinental, because I live close to Pearland) service for commuters? Or is there a bus line that connects Houston with cities like Alvin, Pearland, Pasadena, etc.

Is there a commuter train I could possibly take?

Thanks.

Can anyone advise me on the best car rental (not the ones near Bush Intercontinental, because I live close to Pearland) service for commuters? Or is there a bus line that connects Houston with cities like Alvin, Pearland, Pasadena, etc.

Thanks.

hobby has plenty of rentals.....depending on your length without a car, you should look at different rental periods. renting by the week is usually cheaper than by the day if you keep it 4 or more days. no bus lines nor trains at this point. depending on where you work you may find some park and ride vans from pearland might be possible.

Thanks.

The first thing you should look at is where you live and where you work.

If your garage offers a loaner car (or a discount at a rental place) take advantage of it.

The other thing is to NOT rent from an airport, they have additional taxes and charges that a standalone rental place around town wont charge you.

If you can bum a ride from a neighbor might be able to get you to the park and ride, but you're still going to need a ride back.

Sorry that we can't give much information, but you didn't offer much to go on.

• The title was changed to in case my car breaks down and is stuck in the shop