Desperately Seeking Balloons

TJones

Ok people I am calling upon all regulars and lurkers on here. Does ANYONE know where they might sell POWER PUFF GIRL MYLAR BALLOONS, or LATEX BALLOONS for a Birthday party. I am talking abotu IN TOWN, NOT ONLINE, I have called Arne's, Party Boy, Party City, Flower shops, you name it. If you have actually laid eyes on these POWER PUFF GIRL Balloons, please tell me. You will be my hero.

Edited by TJones

I would actually GO to Arne's. You know as well as I how many different designs they have up on the wall. I really doubt the person on the phone with you would have had intimate knowledge of EVERY balloon in stock.

BTW, which one is your favorite? Buttercup, Bubbles, or Blossom?

Try calling "King Dollar" stores. The one near me comes up with some off the wall stuff that surprisingly shows up there. One dollar each can't beat it. Garden Ridge or Southern Imports may have too!

You should enter a photo for those that are unfamiliar with The Powder Puff Girls!

I would actually GO to Arne's. You know as well as I how many different designs they have up on the wall. I really doubt the person on the phone with you would have had intimate knowledge of EVERY balloon in stock.

BTW, which one is your favorite? Buttercup, Bubbles, or Blossom?

I like Buttercup, and we actually talked to THE balloon person, who is apparently in charge of ordering, because I was such a jerk about it. LOL! The things we do for our kids. My wife has actually found what we needed on Ebay, and has already ordered it, it is in San Antonio also, so should only be a couple of days. I have the helium, I just needed the stupid balloons. Thanks you guys, for helping.