Orem Between MLK & Telephone Rd.

I SEE THAT TREES ARE GOING TO PLANTED DOWN OREM AND A LOT OF LAND IS BEING CLEARED. IS IT FOR NEW HOMES OR COMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT?

Orem doesn't exist between Mykawa and Telephone (SH 35)...or at least, it isn't shown on my Key Map. Is the City building that segment?

i know the area between mykawa and telephone will be gaining some industrial commercial development

That's news. I did some work in that area the year before last, and except for a few things on airport grounds and a couple of small isolated projects on Monroe, most of the industrial properties were old and pretty stagnant.

Edited by TheNiche

That's news. I did some work in that area last year, and except for a few things on airport grounds and a couple of small isolated projects on Monroe, most of the industrial properties were old and pretty stagnant.

i drove through there about a month ago and saw the action. there is quite a bit of rail traffic in the area servicing the various industrial developments. it isn't immediately on orem but you could see it. the road has only been open a few months.

it's built.

Guess I need a new Key Map.

i drove through there about a month ago and saw the action. there is quite a bit of rail traffic in the area servicing the various industrial developments. it isn't immediately on orem but you could see it. the road has only been open a few months.

Huh...I guess industry finally rediscovered the BNSF intermodal terminal on Brisbane.

Edited by TheNiche

Guess I need a new Key Map.

Huh...I guess industry finally rediscovered the BNSF intermodal terminal at Mykawa and Brisbane.

you need pages 574 and 575.

The last few years have been good to the terminal and the area west of hobby. There are several new facilities. with the train complaints along mykawa, the city at least built a bridge over mykawa on the new orem.

Orem doesn't exist between Mykawa and Telephone (SH 35)...or at least, it isn't shown on my Key Map. Is the City building that segment?

They built a bridge across Mykawa which is Orem.I drive over it every morning to MLK. A lot of land is being cleared for contruction and trees are getting ready to be planted down the medium.Someone is spending a lot of money to get this area looking good.

• The title was changed to Orem Between MLK & Telephone Rd.