HAIF Dollar Day is here!

editor

In honor of my birthday, and six years of HAIF, we're having a sale.

You can now sign up for ad-free HAIF for just one dollar a month. Sign up for as many months as you like up to 12 months.

When you subscribe, you get all the great things you love about HAIF, but with none of our advertising.

To sign up, click here.

The select the ad-free plan you'd like.

Then select the PayPal payment option to continue. You don't have to have a PayPal account. You can use a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card instead if you like, but you will enter that information on the PayPal site.

When your payment goes through, click the "Return to Merchant" link to return to HAIF.

Once I have looked over your information (to prevent credit card fraud) I will twiddle a few bits, magically the ads on HAIF will disappear for you. Ideally, I hope to make this happen within two to 24 hours after your payment.

Please note: These plans do not auto-renew. I'm really mad at Vogue magazine for automatically renewing my wife's subscription without my consent, and I'm not going to do that to you. I may send an e-mail reminder when your subscription is about to run out, or if I don't you might just notice that the ads are back. I don't want anyone to have any unpleasant surprises show up on their credit card statements.

So, think about it. Decide if HAIF is worth $1 to try ad-free for a month. Or sign up for a larger plan and save money. Either way, you're helping support one of the largest forums in Houston, and certainly one of the best communities on the internet.

You can now sign up for ad-free HAIF for just one dollar a month. Sign up for as many months as you like.

In order words we can sign up for a year for $12?

I don't see the option to add more months, it just has a 1 month version for $1.

Happy birthday! I tried to follow the directions, but I don't see where you can "sign up for as many months as you would like" on the $1 per month sale. Please advise.

Good point. I should have noticed that. I thought it would let you add multiple subscriptions, but it doesn't.

I'm adding new subscription packages for 2 through 12 months, priced accordingly.

Also, some people have said that they don't see a credit card option, only PayPal. PayPal is the correct option to select while on HAIF. When you get to the PayPal web site you will be able to use your credit card to pay for the subscription. No PayPal account or membership is needed.

I'm adding new subscription packages for 2 through 12 months, priced accordingly.

Ok, I could not resist, you locked me in for the year! :D I won't even miss the one dollar a month, so $12 is a great promotion. :P

Curiously, it says my subscription ends April 21st, 2008 instead of today. :unsure:

Anyways, thank you Wayne and Happy Birthday!

I am sure this will be a big success for you today! ^_^

I hope to make this happen within two to 24 hours after your payment.

Update:

Try like 10 minutes!

Thank you, I can see so much more now, it is amazing how much cleaner the site looks without the ads.

Strangely, the "HAIF Dollar Day" banner(s).

HAIFDollarTease.gif

HAIFDollarToday.gif

is NOW replaced back with the HAIFY 6th Birthday on my screen again. ;)

HAIF-6-Years-header-one.jpg

LOL, I thought I'd never see that again! :lol:

Update:

Try like 10 minutes!

Thank you, I can see so much more now, it is amazing how much cleaner the site looks without the ads.

Strangely, the "HAIF Dollar Day" banner(s).

HAIFDollarTease.gif

HAIFDollarToday.gif

is NOW replaced back with the HAIFY 6th Birthday on my screen again. ;)

HAIF-6-Years-header-one.jpg

LOL, I thought I'd never see that again! :lol:

Yeah, when the ads go, they REALLY go.

i'm signed up. yeahhh! just like old times. ;)

Jesus-like members on here, surprisingly have not joined. :o

It's only a single dollar to the forum you love,. . .What would Jesus do? :unsure:

Bachanon, that is great, the more support on his birthday the better! ^_^

Jesus-like members on here, surprisingly have not joined. :o

It's only a single dollar to the forum you love,. . .What would Jesus do? :unsure:

Jesus would say go ____ yourself. >:)

[3.5-second pause]

Just kidding, just kidding. :lol::P ...I've always wanted to reply along those lines to someone trying to pressure me into spending money on something using the WWJD justification. Irony kicks ass.

This forum is great, but sometimes only in the sense that it is like crack. It is addictive, and there are days that the time-wasting externality becomes incredibly expensive. The last thing I need to do is to sign myself up for more conveniently-available ad-free crack.

I would hope that I've contributed enough to the content of this forum to justify my user account without contributing monetarily, anyway. I guess that makes me an accomplice... :unsure:

Archived