Mall Of Conroe

Guest Plastic

Guest Plastic

I've been thinking for year why don't they build a mall in Conroe. There's enough people, it's large city ,and it's atleast 10 miles to the nearest mall.

I'm debating wether the people of Conroe would embrace it. Conroe has pretty mucheverything a city or suburb has accept I haven't seen many midrises and a mall. Perhaps time could change that. ALthough it's alm15 miles that's not so far in Xburb distance. There's plenty of stores at The Woodlands Mall. Now ,if people in Conroe were to start shopping in COnroe it might hurt The Woodlands. They might complain. It would also take potential home buyers from THe Woodlands since alot more people would be moving to COnroe and it'd become really developed.

SO withthat I'm considering another thing. Nuild an Entertainment center. Conroe needs it. It would by like The Marquee. Movie Theater, SUper arcade,resteraunts, nightclubs,comedy clubs, skatepark, etc. People and majorly the children of COnroe would love it. SInce there are no high end or department stores it would take from The WOodlands largely.

This would become the mjor spot for Conroe. I could see strip centers, offices, and apartments going up next to it. Then all they'll need is a small arena and a waterpark.

It's been my impression that the reason people move to Conroe is so they won't be near a mall. They're looking for a compromise between small town living and suburban ammenities, and Conroe is as close as they can come to living in the country without actually living in the country.

Guest Marty
pineda.....what point are you trying to make?

Im confused.......

I think what she is saying that traditional Malls are a thing of the past.

• The title was changed to Mall Of Conroe

Archived