Bridgewater Neighborhood In Missouri City

brain

We are looking to buy a home in Sugarland/Pearland and came acroos this "Bridgewater" community.

can someone comment about "Bridgewater" neighbourhood in missouricity/sugarland ? Hows the community ? is it a diversified neighbourhood ? How about the Lexington Creek (Elem) and Dulles (Middle/High) school ? How about the appreciation (It seems there many home in the $250s which are built aorund 1995 )

oh, how about the commute to TMC/Downtown? It seem South main(from US59 - 610S) becoming a freeway may lighten some traffic.

Thanks.

We are looking to buy a home in Sugarland/Pearland and came acroos this "Bridgewater" community.

can someone comment about "Bridgewater" neighbourhood in missouricity/sugarland ? Hows the community ? is it a diversified neighbourhood ? How about the Lexington Creek (Elem) and Dulles (Middle/High) school ? How about the appreciation (It seems there many home in the $250s which are built aorund 1995 )

oh, how about the commute to TMC/Downtown? It seem South main(from US59 - 610S) becoming a freeway may lighten some traffic.

Thanks.

I know the area well but not the neighborhood. Most subdivisions in this area are very diverse, as are the schools. Lexington Creek is a good elementary school. It's not the top in Ft. Bend but it's not middle of the pack either. Both Dulles schools are probably about the same.

Your commute shouldn't be too bad. Especially as they finish the US 90 mini freeway out to 59. You can probably get from Bridgewater to Reliant in 20 minutes or less. Factor in another 5 or so to the Med Center and another 5 or 10 into downtown.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need any more details.

Thank you Pro. That helps.

I know the area well but not the neighborhood. Most subdivisions in this area are very diverse, as are the schools. Lexington Creek is a good elementary school. It's not the top in Ft. Bend but it's not middle of the pack either. Both Dulles schools are probably about the same.

Your commute shouldn't be too bad. Especially as they finish the US 90 mini freeway out to 59. You can probably get from Bridgewater to Reliant in 20 minutes or less. Factor in another 5 or so to the Med Center and another 5 or 10 into downtown.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need any more details.

• The title was changed to Bridgewater Neighborhood In Missouri City

Archived