Houston is the centers for?

Guest Plastic

Guest Plastic

We here all about other citites all the time. But what is Houston the centers for?

We know we're the center for oil,engineering,scientific research, and aerospace. But what else? Also what oil companies aren't located in Houston?

Oil i our country's biggest business and we have more sorporations than anybody. Oil plays a big part in our economy and government affairs. SO this must make Downtown Houston a pretty important spot that affect the world.

We here all about other citites all the time. But what is Houston the centers for?

We know we're the center for oil,engineering,scientific research, and aerospace. But what else? Also what oil companies aren't located in Houston?

Oil i our country's biggest business and we have more sorporations than anybody. Oil plays a big part in our economy and government affairs. SO this must make Downtown Houston a pretty important spot that affect the world.

sorporations?

Thats not a typo, you could have hit the 'd' or 'x' key before hitting the 's'. I wish you the best of luck in life plastic.

Freeways

Highways

Blvds.

Heavily forested areas inside city limits

NASA

Port of Houston

the Bush family

Houston and Harris County known for sending more people to the death chamber than any other place in America

Ford and GM luxury cars and pickup trucks

Continental Airlines

Enron

Bayous

Wide Roads and Streets

Astrodome

Super Bowl Host

All Star Host

Hurricane Katrina relief efforts

Texas Medical Center

Beautiful Skyline

Rodeo Houston/Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo