Solar screens with arch?

I want to install solar screens in preparation for summer and reduce my electric bills. I've noticed that neither Home Depot or Lowes sells the frames that can bend or arch since not all my windows are squared or rectangular shaped. The front windows have an arch to it. Anyone know which stores do? Thanks.

I want to install solar screens in preparation for summer and reduce my electric bills. I've noticed that neither Home Depot or Lowes sells the frames that can bend or arch since not all my windows are squared or rectangular shaped. The front windows have an arch to it. Anyone know which stores do? Thanks.

you're talking a custom job here.

arched windows look nice but end up costing more because standard window treatments inside and out won't work because you have to get custom items to make it look good.. i've seen people put non custom blinds on the inside and you see the arched portion above just be blank with no blinds. i think it looks cheap.

Edited by musicman