Sugar Land's Best Master Planned Communities

noodlemonger

3rd best place before driveway robberies started about 2 yrs ago. Just about the time Katrina evacuees were settling in.

Actually the ranking was from 2006, that's last year for clarification. BTW, Sugar Land has one of the lowest crime rates in the state, if not nation. Should I pull that up for you?

Actually the ranking was from 2006, that's last year for clarification. BTW, Sugar Land has one of the lowest crime rates in the state, if not nation. Should I pull that up for you?

I know since i live in Sugarland, but with the jump in driveway robberies for the past couple of years, stats don't mean much anymore. Don't let your guard down!!

I've read somewhere that Sugar Land is the city in Texas with the highest percentage of Asian Americans. I think it was something like 20 or 25%?

Clements High School boasts a 39% Asian student margin. Possibly one of the highest in the metro?

Source

Clements High School boasts a 39% Asian student margin. Possibly one of the highest in the metro?

Source

Yes definitely, I know Asian Americans who went there and told me that they had a lot of Asians. Actually the only non-Asian person I do know from Sugar Land is Tom DeLay, but that's just me ;) ....

Not impressed, just looked at the website, all the photos show only "whites" living there. ....No middle easterns, blacks, asians, mexicans. . . nothing. The only black person I saw in Sienna Plantation was singing in the Ampitheater. Sounds like a snobby place to me.

Let me reply with a couple points. (1) You obviously did not look at ALL the photos. Please see below. (2) My next door neighbors are asian, and two families living across the street are black. That's just in my col-de-sac. Come visit one of the pools during the summer, and I'm sure you will see people of all races enjoying themselves.

Ballet_10.sized.jpg

equipment_49.sized.jpg

jazzercise_10.sized.jpg

heart_walk_146.jpg

13_G.sized.jpg

Honestly, with the comments you made - YOU sound like the snobby one.

• The title was changed to Sugar Land's Best Master Planned Communities

Archived