Downtown & Minute Maid Park

jmancuso

^ UH-Clear Lake

No ____!!!

Congrads!!!

I'm jealous man! I graduated one-year ago from UHCL, but my commensment was at Holfienz. I would have LOVED for it to be at MMP!!! It would have impressed my in-laws who have kin at UT. Oh well.

What was your major? Maybe we passed each other in the halls over the years! I was there from 1998-2003.

Those are some nice shots.

(...thats why I say "hey man, nice shot")

:lol:

No ____!!!

Congrads!!!

I'm jealous man!  I graduated one-year ago from UHCL, but my commensment was at Holfienz.  I would have LOVED for it to be at MMP!!!  It would have impressed my in-laws who have kin at UT.  Oh well.

What was your major?  Maybe we passed each other in the halls over the years!  I was there from 1998-2003.

Those are some nice shots.

(...thats why I say "hey man, nice shot")

:lol:

that's cool. what program did you do? i grademagated from the studies of the futures program; 2001-2004. all but 2 of my classes were in an obscure section of the bayou building and in only one classroom #1324.

i so wanted to run from third base and slide into home with gown, cape and all. that would have been most excellent. :lol:

Congratulations on your graduation, jman.

"studies of the futures"...the next Miss Cleo, maybe?  :D

cleo_topnews_011602.jpg

Mancuso,

I was in the Computer Engineering program. Finaly got the MS this past december. Actually, I spent some time there for my BS also, to the order of 7.5 years total between San Jac and UHCL. (3 hours at a time). It enforced patience in me, which is not an inherent attribute I have. Spent many years in the Bayou bldg. But most of my grad work was off-line at the space center, so the last 2 years was SWEEEEEEET.....only showed up to provide status reports to my thesis commitee!

I think I am done with school.

I'm tired.

:mellow:

i so wanted to run from third base and slide into home with gown, cape and all. that would have been most excellent.  :lol:

cleo_topnews_011602.jpg

..........ya shoulda did it............

Congratulations and maybe you can work for the City of Houston and help envision our city of the future. (They have a great pension, for now anyway).