Office Depot Pearland At 2032 N. Main St.

foxmulder

• 2 weeks later...

Great!!! I'm relocating from California to Pearland Texas as a single guy. I like working with technology since I used to be in the IBEW International Brotherhood Of Electrical Workers Local #6, as a data installer. However I got sick of construction work and decided to find a decent paying job with medical benefits that is somewhat related to technology.

Has anyone worked for Office Depot before? Do you know when this particular Office Depot will open?

Also, I desire to go to school at University of Houston but they told me that as a non-resident I will have to have worked in Houston for a year. So I'm hard-pressed to find a reliable job down where you guys are at. If it's Pearland then great because then I won't have to commute all the way to downtown Houston. But does anyone know what the current job market is like in the Houston metropolitan area?

Thanks for the info foxmulder and brerrabbit!

Great!!! I'm relocating from California to Pearland Texas as a single guy. I like working with technology since I used to be in the IBEW International Brotherhood Of Electrical Workers Local #6, as a data installer. However I got sick of construction work and decided to find a decent paying job with medical benefits that is somewhat related to technology.

Has anyone worked for Office Depot before? Do you know when this particular Office Depot will open?

Also, I desire to go to school at University of Houston but they told me that as a non-resident I will have to have worked in Houston for a year. So I'm hard-pressed to find a reliable job down where you guys are at. If it's Pearland then great because then I won't have to commute all the way to downtown Houston. But does anyone know what the current job market is like in the Houston metropolitan area?

Thanks for the info foxmulder and brerrabbit!

You can attend school at UH. You just have to pay out of state tuition.

Brian

• The title was changed to Office Depot Pearland At 2032 N. Main St.

Archived