Forbes 400 list of Richest Americans

Willy1

I was looking at the Forbes 400 list of Richest Americans today. For the first time ever, every member of the list is a billionaire. Dallas has more billionaires than any other city in Texas... Here are the rankings of the big cities in Texas...

1. Dallas - 13 billionaires (DFW - 21 billionaires)

2. Houston - 9 billionaires

3. Fort Worth - 8 billionaires

4. San Antonio - 3 billionaires

5 Austin - 1 billionaire

NYC has the most, by far - 46 billionaires!

LA... 19 billionaires (but doesn't include metro)

Beveryly Hills - 8 billionaires

San Fran... 12 billionaires.

Just thought this was interesting.

I was looking at the Forbes 400 list of Richest Americans today. For the first time ever, every member of the list is a billionaire. Dallas has more billionaires than any other city in Texas... Here are the rankings of the big cities in Texas...

5 Austin - 1 billionaire

I was amazed at all the Waltons at the top of the list..... Sam Walton built their empire..... The total wealth combined of all the Waltons is incredible....

The true determination of status is by the number of millionaires one particular area has. Multiple millionaires is a better indicator---meaning the wealth is spread and possibly easier to attain as opposed to having a hand full of billionaires hogging up all the money :)

But of course then it wouldn't be a TRUE capitalist's society would it Moonman ? I am just glad they didn't list my address and name. :D

The true determination of status is by the number of millionaires one particular area has. Multiple millionaires is a better indicator---meaning the wealth is spread and possibly easier to attain as opposed to having a hand full of billionaires hogging up all the money :)

Yo, kinda curious. Fort Lauderdale, Florida has been considered one of the richest cities in America, and has more Ferrari retail there than anywhere in North America. Obviously hundreds of millionaires and a few billionaires own homes there, but most of them also own homes on other cities/states. Would that count as residence?

To clarify, if a billionaire owns multiple private homes for themselves, technically would that mean a billionaire could count more than one residency? Or if Donald Trump were to buy an additional house for himself in Houston, would Houston technically have it's 11th billionaire according to Forbes?

5 Austin - 1 billionaire

thought i saw that houston now has 10. up 3 from a year ago.

Yo, kinda curious. Fort Lauderdale, Florida has been considered one of the richest cities in America, and has more Ferrari retail there than anywhere in North America. Obviously hundreds of millionaires and a few billionaires own homes there, but most of them also own homes on other cities/states. Would that count as residence?

To clarify, if a billionaire owns multiple private homes for themselves, technically would that mean a billionaire could count more than one residency? Or if Donald Trump were to buy an additional house for himself in Houston, would Houston technically have it's 11th billionaire according to Forbes?

You are only allowed to have only 1 primary residence. Things like voters registration and drivers licenses etc etc are based on your primary residence. Imagine if you were allowed to have multiple primary residences....the voting situation in this country would be in a shambles!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Let's not forget though, that Collin County is Texas' richest per capita

But Houston has the highest personal per capita income.... we're HOUSTON 31st (and most millionaires)

Dehlis is 44th and

Atlanta is 72th ........ ouch (Texans, don't you luv it?)

But does any of this money crap matter? Be careful and lots of lovefrom H-Town houstonfella. :P

• 1 year later...

Archived