Online Dating sites

GREASER

after a year of dating, I realize I am not meeting the type of girls that want a long term commitement/marraige. Thinking about using a dating site, but not sure if it is a waste of time or not? Did a quick personality survey on one, and only one match came back..and it wasnt very close to what I wanted?? Any success stories, or advice? I am my wits end ... soon to be 40 and just want someone with same lifestyle.

My advice. Anything free will have much more selection and you'll be able to fully contact anyone you find interesting.

You also want something that has good search filters.

I just recommend a simple social networking site like Myspace.

Just reazlie though, becasue it has become so popular, not everyone uses it for dating.. so be sure to filter your searches to just find those that are also using it as a singles site.

Works alot better than a "matchmaking" site.

Good luck.

after a year of dating, I realize I am not meeting the type of girls that want a long term commitement/marraige. Thinking about using a dating site, but not sure if it is a waste of time or not? Did a quick personality survey on one, and only one match came back..and it wasnt very close to what I wanted?? Any success stories, or advice? I am my wits end ... soon to be 40 and just want someone with same lifestyle. www.myspace.com/donhug

40? You are just starting the fun in your life!! What type of lady are you after? A good church girl or wild rabble rouser? I personally like that Alvarado woman, is she single?

40? You are just starting the fun in your life!! What type of lady are you after? A good church girl or wild rabble rouser? I personally like that Alvarado woman, is she single?

If you hook up w/Alvarado see if she can get you a job with the city. Base pay isn't much but I hear the bonuses are outstanding! :lol:

You might try Matchmaker.com. I was on there for about 4 years (off and on) before I met Michelle on there over 5 years ago.

They have changed the site since I was on there last. They had individual locations or interests that you could join. Most major cities had at least one site. There were sites for different religious groups, one for college kids, one for nudists, alternative lifestyles, etc. And although you joined one site, you could browse people from any other site.

Now, they seem to be all one site. You join, then select certain areas of the country to browse. It is a pay site, but you can create a Profile for free to check the site out, with certain restrictions, I assume.

Not sure how it works now, but it used to be that Profiles consisted of multiple choice answers and essay questions. You didn

no not mine..but it does make me wonder what you were looking for to find that..hmmmmm

It was on Ebaumsworld last week.

They update the main videos each week nerd.

Keep wondering, maybe you will get a clue . . . :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived