Dry Cleaners In Lawndale?

ok is there a dry cleaners in the Lawndale area? Everyone I have asked has no idea. I was using the new official language, that may have been some of the problem, but really I cant find one..help

Greaser,

Found the following on Google. I use the drycleaners right adjacent to the Metro Bus Station by SF Austin HS. Not sure of the name though.

Pilgrim Cleaners: Southeast

(713) 921-2079

7049 Lawndale St # A

Houston, TX 77023

Scharpe St Guy

ok is there a dry cleaners in the Lawndale area? Everyone I have asked has no idea. I was using the new official language, that may have been some of the problem, but really I cant find one..help

• 2 weeks later...

I think, I'm pretty sure there is one @ Lawndale and 75th. In the shopping strip where the Fiesta Grocery store is. Good Luck!!

• 6 months later...
I think, I'm pretty sure there is one @ Lawndale and 75th. In the shopping strip where the Fiesta Grocery store is. Good Luck!!

There is a pretty decent one behind Denny's over by (cringe) Gulfgate. It is next to a Shipley Donut's and the good part is they don't DESTROY your clothes like the one across from the Eastwood Transit Center. I wouldn't send my worse enemy there! I had a brand new Tux I regret taking there. They tore the whole zipper off she said becasue they used a dryer? Your not even supposed to place this material in a freaking dryer. Of course there was no apology. They sewed it back up but the fact was they should have paid for a new pair for me. Should have got Marvin Zindler involved but I get so exausted with the customer service in our area it's as if I deserved it. I would make sure the owners wherever you go at least seem half way intelligent. Not like the imbecils where I went.

• 2 months later...
There is a pretty decent one behind Denny's over by (cringe) Gulfgate. It is next to a Shipley Donut's and the good part is they don't DESTROY your clothes like the one across from the Eastwood Transit Center. I wouldn't send my worse enemy there! I had a brand new Tux I regret taking there. They tore the whole zipper off she said becasue they used a dryer? Your not even supposed to place this material in a freaking dryer. Of course there was no apology. They sewed it back up but the fact was they should have paid for a new pair for me. Should have got Marvin Zindler involved but I get so exausted with the customer service in our area it's as if I deserved it. I would make sure the owners wherever you go at least seem half way intelligent. Not like the imbecils where I went.

I don't know about that cleaners by the Eastwood Transit Station but the one you mentioned next to Shipley's & Schlotzsky's has given me some poor service in the past as well. I took a dress shirt to get cleaned & pressed (simple enough procedure yeah?) but when I picked it up, a button was missing and there was a brown stain on the back. When I pressed the issue I was told that that's how the shirt arrived (untrue!) and they were not liable. I took some slacks there a few months later and guess what... another brown stain on the bottom of the pant leg. Once again, they refused to fix the issue.

Another person mentioned the Pilgrim on Lawndale/75th. I've had poor service there as well. Other than those two, I really don't have much advice about dry cleaners in the area.

Correct you are on decent cleaners within close proximity of near East End. The one that was at Lawndale & Dismuke was so convenient. Closed about 5 years ago. Lawndale is such a broad clean slate for new stores like this. I wonder what is stopping developers from noticing the potential? Do they base it on stats and bad publicity? What gives?

It would be great to see cleaners, large gas stations, a couple of fast foods, Red Lobster! Yum!

• The title was changed to Dry Cleaners In Lawndale?

Archived