Highway 6 North Between West Little York And Keith Harrow

akaggie

• 2 months later...
I think it's that Burger King because the only thing that is pass the H-E-B is Track 21

No, that's not the building I am referring to. I am referring to the building between West Little York and Keith Harrow, almost across from Dennys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That place has been driving me crazy!! I did some looking on the TABC website and it looks like T-Beaux Restaurant has applied for a liquor license in what I think is that address. Couldn't find any hits on T-Beaux restaurant except for one in Dallas that doesn't seem to be a chain.

If you hear anything else, please post!!

Stephanie

• 3 weeks later...
That place has been driving me crazy!! I did some looking on the TABC website and it looks like T-Beaux Restaurant has applied for a liquor license in what I think is that address. Couldn't find any hits on T-Beaux restaurant except for one in Dallas that doesn't seem to be a chain.

If you hear anything else, please post!!

Stephanie

Your sleuthing paid off! You win!! B)

Signs went up today..it is indeed called "T-Beaux's".

The one in Dallas, btw, is closed. No idea if it was in any way related to this one or not.

The one in Dallas, btw, is closed. No idea if it was in any way related to this one or not.

Looks like the restaurant next to chili's is Spring Creek barbeque

Looks like the restaurant next to chili's is Spring Creek barbeque

That's exactly what it looks like! The pic on their home page is a perfect match!

It's very "western" looking (in a commercialized way), so it had to be either a steakhouse or barbecue joint of some kind.

I wonder what's up with the small Dallas-based restaurants heading to that part of town?

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed on my way to work this morning that the 'grand opening' is today at 1700.

• 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to Highway 6 North Between West Little York And Keith Harrow

Archived