H.A.I.F. MIXER IS ALL SET!

native_Houstonian

To all H.A.I.F. members -

It's official! The H.A.I.F. Mixer has been set for next Friday, April 28th at Berryhill in the Heights located at 702 East 11th st. In case you get lost, their phone number is 713-225-2252.

The festivities will begin at 6:00 pm, and I hope not be thrown out until at least 8:00 pm. :P I have arranged for a couple of tables to be put together and I will decorate with official H.A.I.F. balloons. If you've never been to Berryhill's, they have a full bar and good food.

If anyone has any questions, please email me. I hope that this is just the first of many events that we can put together for H.A.I.F.!

Looking forward to meeting you!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's official! The H.A.I.F. Mixer has been set for next Friday, April 28th at Berryhill in the Heights located at 702 East 11th st. In case you get lost, their phone number is 713-225-2252.

The festivities will begin at 6:00 pm, and I hope not be thrown out until at least 8:00 pm. :P I have arranged for a couple of tables to be put together and I will decorate with official H.A.I.F. balloons. If you've never been to Berryhill's, they have a full bar and good food.

If anyone has any questions, please email me. I hope that this is just the first of many events that we can put together for H.A.I.F.!

so what's been the turnout for these things in the past?

do folks still debate over the same things, even in person?

so what's been the turnout for these things in the past?

do folks still debate over the same things, even in person?

Well, I think there was an attempt to set up a mixer last fall, but I don't know if anyone was able to attend. This is my first attempt, so we'll see how it goes!

I'd just like to say i'm very dissapointed in your selection of date... being that I anted to go but already have another dinner and a masquerade ball to fit in that night.

Damn you 28th for being so popular.

Oh well... next time.

I'd just like to say i'm very dissapointed in your selection of date... being that I anted to go but already have another dinner and a masquerade ball to fit in that night.

Damn you 28th for being so popular.

Oh well... next time.

Hopefully, this will be the first of many haif2 mixers. Maybe you can make the next one!

As an incentive for people to go, I'm ponying up for a a drawing for HAIF shirts. Five people will get shirts with their usernames printed on them. Be sure to specify what size you need when putting your name in the hat.

I'll try to make it...!!!!

Is OK to bring the wife...??? We normally Carpool Fridays so I need to pick her up first at Downtown

EDIT: Well wife will not be able to make it :( she's working a little late today, but I'll try to be there if a customer do not call at the last minute. I normally try to leave the office at 6:00PM

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, as I'll be out celebrating my birthday that night with some friends. We had already planned on that date a couple of weeks ago.

But hopefully next time I'll be there.

Damn it. I cant make it. I forgot, I am picking up a relative at a bus terminal during that very time frame. Now, if the party is still going after, say, 9:30pm...I am game.

If you plan on going to Berryhill's this evening, please let us know.

Thanks.

I need no incentive. I'll show up. It'll be good to see 2112 and other's I met in the past. :)

Hey Ricco,

It will be late before I can hang...like nineish. If the thang is still happening, let me know, I will show up. Still have my number?......

-standing by....

I'll be there. I'll be in the speedo and ski mask.

here's me downtown with a date. we got lost.

135709865_e6a795d8c5.jpg

Hey Torvald you are kinda cute, who is that goofy looking guy you are with ? ;)

OK, I've been here at Tamalehill's Berries for 2 hours already and I am pretty liquored up, and I have asked about 6 people if they are haifers, and all I get are some weird looks. Where are you guys ?

Archived