Where There Ever Gangs In The Cypress Area?

Well Copperfield and Bear Creek area for sure had Latin Kings, mixed in with some Crips, Bloods. This was in the late 90s up into the early 2000s, before i moved away for the second time in my life each of the two neighborHOODs  named Northglen.   I grew up at 17802 Wolf Hollow Drive HTX 084 (1979-1992) & (1998-2002) I lived at 17414 Northhagen Drive. LKs 5 point star tattoo with a crown on top, and ive seen the same but with eyes in the star. Tells the viewer that the Latin Kings are always watching.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 2:14 AM, taper46 said:

Well Copperfield and Bear Creek area for sure had Latin Kings, mixed in with some Crips, Bloods. This was in the late 90s up into the early 2000s, before i moved away for the second time in my life each of the two neighborHOODs  named Northglen.   I grew up at 17802 Wolf Hollow Drive HTX 084 (1979-1992) & (1998-2002) I lived at 17414 Northhagen Drive. LKs 5 point star tattoo with a crown on top, and ive seen the same but with eyes in the star. Tells the viewer that the Latin Kings are always watching.

Was there a gang out there during that time named "Blue Devils" or Blue Devilz"?  Where there any kind of Cholo type gangs?

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Where There Ever Gangs In The Cypress Area?