Hire a HAIFer?

editor

With the world all screwed up, and many people unemployed, how does everyone feel about me starting a Hire a HAIFer section?

The idea is that people will start a thread about themselves.  Not a full resume, because that can give away too much personal information.  But a list of their skills and interests.  Then if anyone else on HAIF is hiring, or works for a company that is hiring, they can PM the thread-starter and maybe find a good fit.

Things are rough these days.  My department at work has gone from 50 people to less than ten over the last six months.  So I hope that this might help us help one another.

Thoughts?

On 10/19/2020 at 8:58 PM, editor said:

With the world all screwed up, and many people unemployed, how does everyone feel about me starting a Hire a HAIFer section?

The idea is that people will start a thread about themselves.  Not a full resume, because that can give away too much personal information.  But a list of their skills and interests.  Then if anyone else on HAIF is hiring, or works for a company that is hiring, they can PM the thread-starter and maybe find a good fit.

Things are rough these days.  My department at work has gone from 50 people to less than ten over the last six months.  So I hope that this might help us help one another.

Thoughts?

You already know my stance. Go for it.

Archived