New Italian Restaurant

There is a recently opened Italian restaurant called "Trattoria La Vigna" located on 20th Street @ Market (closer to the alley).

Excellent food - the owners are Sicilian and the food is delicious - and its all made in-house (pasta and everything from what I understand).  It is what I might consider more "family style" and less formal than most Italian places on the island?  While it is a touch pricey for evenings the food is made to order and the portion size is plentiful.  Any one going to the island should stop by and check it out.  It is also located next to a coffee shop.

Just passing this along.

There is a recently opened Italian restaurant called "Trattoria La Vigna" located on 20th Street @ Market (closer to the alley).

Excellent food - the owners are Sicilian and the food is delicious - and its all made in-house (pasta and everything from what I understand).  It is what I might consider more "family style" and less formal than most Italian places on the island?  While it is a touch pricey for evenings the food is made to order and the portion size is plentiful.  Any one going to the island should stop by and check it out.  It is also located next to a coffee shop.

Just passing this along.

Thanks. There's an excellent Italian restaurant in the Woodlands called Capri Pasta, as well as a guy named Fabio Milano that sells fresh pasta from his pasta factory on alabama and shepherd. It's very difficult to find authentic italian food in this country.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived