Uptown old Ninfas/Maggieritas location...what's going on?

Regarding the Uptown Houston old Ninfas/Maggieritas building at 1650 Post Oak Blvd. Passed by there this morning on Post Oak to notice a yellow sign in the window...I am wondering if anyone knows what is about to move in there? I am hoping it will be a Pappasitos or Lupes or Torchys...although I sure I wont be that lucky, I am hoping it will be something good that actually lasts... haha! Thanks!

• 5 months later...

something seems to be moving into the plaza (Courtyard at Post Oak) as they have papered up the windows in what appears to be a newly built out space in between the dessert gallery and ninfas...anyone know what is going on that space? thanks!

actually the entire Dessert Gallery space now has papered up windows so it seems that entire space is being renovated...any know details? thanks!

They are renovating it.

I am not sure what will go there. Many of my coworkers and myself used to park there for work instead of in the BHP parking garage because the walk to the 1400 building is quite a bit longer. We were told two weeks ago that they were going to start renovations the next Monday and that we couldn't use the parking lot anymore.

thanks for the response and just today they posted a yellow paper on the door so i am going to drive by tonight to see who is seeking the permits etc! man i would love a Torchys there haha...but whatever it is i hope its good!

Archived