Future Skyline Of Downtown Houston

Zapata

• 2 months later...
What about this for the future of Downtown Houston...???

Can you see the TEXACO and ENRON buildings...???

m2reloaded-freeway27.jpg

I think is more visible in this picture:

m2reloaded-redwoodcity03.jpg

In this picture there is one building you can find that belong in Houston that is in the front center of this picture.

Guest Plastic

I wonder what Houston's skyline is gonna look like in the future.

Are they gonna build any tall buildings in the next 20 years?

I haven't seen the film. Does is specifically reference Houston? Do people know it's the Bayou City, or do they just use it generically?

The "W" brothers, chose different buildings from all over, but some were made up. Houston's buildings just "looked" like the best choices to be up front.

editor ? have you seen any of the movies? It is an excellent trilogy.

It is an excellent trilogy.

Ummm, no it was an excellent first 99/100ths of the first movie. It was great up until he flys off in the end of the part one. After that it takes a downward turn, spiraling out of control spewing plot loop-holes everywhere.

As for the sequel, the "Keymaker" was without a doubt the best new character. The "Architect" was lacking, and the two ghost brothers were about as menacing as Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I. :rolleyes: Oh, Monica Belluci was nice.. looking. Of course I have to also comment on the shameless promotion of GM only vehicles in all the chase scenes (minus the Ducati's).

I won't even comment on the final chapter.

I digress.. I imagine that the CG artist in charge of creating the backdrop shown above, simply pulled picks of the best skylines in the nation (and maybe internationally?). I take it as a compliment that Houston's skyline is found front and center of the backdrop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Future Skyline Of Downtown Houston

Archived